Welcome to my blog.

The idea here is to keep track of the important things, that I would otherwise forget, disregard or ignore.

I expect the content to be mostly knitting related. I'm way jel of my internet knitting friends who have humongous lists of accomplishments.

I'm sure I'm accomplished. I just can't remember how. ;-)

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Craft Projects - Yarn Covered Hangers at Exploring Womanhood's Heart of the Home Channel

Craft Projects - Yarn Covered Hangers at Exploring Womanhood's Heart of the Home Channel

I've been thinking about making these things for DECADES! I actually don't NEED them because the ones my M-I-L made for us 20+ years ago are just fine, thank you. The yarn is probably a polyester and will out live all of us! But, back to the hangers. They are great. Seriously. Clothing will never slip off of them and obviously the things last forever! I should take a picture of some of mine. Just as soon as I find that damned camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment